Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Re-Cap Week 6

OK, let me just start off by saying I haven't made it to week 6 of a diet in years and well, I have never made it past week 1 of a budget, so big sigh of relief, aaahhhh....

Diet: 5 good solid workouts this week. I am doing more in the same amount of time, so either I am upping my speed or my new found strength can manipulate time, either way that's cool. Still fighting with my meal plan, lunch particularly as noted in the blog this week. On track to meet month 2 weight loss goal.

Budget: OK, went a little nuts on groceries Friday but I am chalking a little bit of it up to book group at my place this weekend which is more entertainment than food. I bought a coffee pot finally so that means more coffee, less money spent, woo hoo!

Mood: Pretty good overall. Tired, which I think is more physical (the extra working out) than mental, although the days getting shorter is threatening to send me into sadness. Luckily the warm temps this week kept me pretty even-keeled.

Hunger: I am adding a category to my re-cap to track my hunger. I noticed a little hunger this week, again I think due to the workouts. Yesterday though I think I had "boredom" hunger for the first time. I wasn't truly bored, but I was less busy than I am during the week and food kept creeping into my mind. Overall though I do not have the aching hunger I usually have on a diet, must be doing something right with the meal planning.

On to week 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment