Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Recap Week 15

So it's the first major holiday week since I began my journey, the verdict on my self-control: so-so.

Diet: I will see what the scale says tomorrow. I imagine it will hover around where it was within a pound or two. I definitely veered off my eating plan, but I never really over did it. I ate a piece of pie a day, which is not really a good habit, but it was homemade delicious pie and I really enjoyed it. A couple days I failed to eat breakfast, which is always a recipe for disaster. I didn't eat out at all though, so no temptations for fried, still deep fried-free after 15 weeks!

Budget: I set a budget for shopping on Friday and exceeded it by about $50, not terrible. I am very nearly done shopping :)

Mood: I am officially in the holiday spirit. It was a very stress-free holiday, which is nice and with another day of festivities ahead of me I am heading in to the work week rested and happy.

I did not set foot on my parents' treadmill, which was a little disappointing, but I did chase my nieces around a lot and did 7 hours worth of shopping Friday!

The holidays will need to be managed for the rest of my life. I am happy to find little treats I can indulge in without busting the plan wide open. Delicious flavored coffees (no added sugar, just spices and since I only use skim milk a nice treat) and fat free peppermints that are creamy and delicious, pistachios (which in moderation are good for you) and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment