Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Failure

I knew, going in to this endeavor, that there would be moments when I failed. I had hoped I would make some great gains (or losses as it were) before hand. I failed to reach my November 1st mini goal and in fact gained 1 pound over the past 2 weeks, which is truly upsetting to me.

It isn't the 1 pound that is that big a deal, it could just be water retention, it might be gone tomorrow. What is upsetting is that I really wasn't that bad the past 2 weeks. I had a few minor slips with snacks, but I kept my meals in check and worked out 5 days each week. What is upsetting is the realization that I am going to have to be this vigilant for the rest of my life or the weight will come right back like it has every other time.

Time to wallow in self pity...

No comments:

Post a Comment