Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mmmm Chocolate

So we are now firmly entrenched in the holiday season and with it comes temptation at every turn. I am trying to compile a list of treats that feel bad for me, but really aren't. Things that are satisfying without being bad for me or fake plastic food full of artificial sweeteners.

In my email yesterday was this recipe for homemade hot cocoa, it sounds simple and delicious. Although I was disappointed that their idea of spicing it up involved spices and not, you know, booze.

Chocolate keeps popping up in nutrition news as a good thing (in moderation of course) and I drink so little milk that making mine with skim milk would be a tasty treat full of calcium and protein.

If you have any other holiday favorites that are naturally not terrible for you, please send them along!

No comments:

Post a Comment