Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Recap Week 14

This was a challenging week for a couple reasons. Had a bit of a cold, but still worked out. Had a work conference, so ate a little bit too much and definitely had too much beer. Finances are a bit confused as I will get reimbursed for some of my outings from the work thing.

Diet: Definitely did not eat according to plan starting Thursday, but did get to the gym every day despite slight cold, so overall a win i say.

Budget: Spent quite a bit on eating out the last few days of the week, but mostly work related and will be reimbursed.

Mood: Slipping into holiday spirit, definitely cheerier than I have been.

In 0ther news have started blogging like Bridget Jones, hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Conferences are terrible for dieters! I just had one in the fall and was not far from home so I packed a cooler with fruit and yogurt to help myself. Still it was a major struggle as most of the banquet meals are not healthy (or tasty) and the socialization/networking at the bar is a must but laden with temptations. Especially after eating a lousy lunch. Next conference I go to in January I plan to make use of the hotel gym to counteract the eating. I have never used a hotel gym before so it's amazing that I even typed those words!

    ReplyDelete