Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Recap Week 13

Due to some scheduling and IT conflicts, this is a little late today, but still getting in by midnight on the Eastern Seaboard!

So as I mentioned this week I felt a little more back on track this week:

Diet: Upped the intensity and length of my cardio again this month and have added strength training on all 5 days, up from 3. Definitely a better food week despite eating out 4 times.

Budget: Made some holiday plans in an effort to save some money, while still enjoying the season, so that feels good.

Mood: Early week was a whirlwind with new niece arriving amidst terrible depressing fall dark wet weather. Despite some peripheral stress, I realized today that compared to this same time last year I am much happier over all and that is so comforting.

This week ends with a work conference, need to do some planning to bring my lunch so I don't end up eating take out too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment