Tuesday, November 23, 2010

100 Posts in 100 Days

Well, the day is here... 100 posts in 100 days, woo hoo! And while I did have 1 guest-written post, that is still 99 posts written by me in as many days.

I got a tiny bit of reader feedback and I promise I will address your requests in the next few posts.

This blog started as a tool for me to use to keep my goals in sight and to make me accountable, at least to the handful of you reading. It was a means for me to research and report on diet and budget issues that might be useful, not only to me, but you as well.

It takes a good deal of structure and discipline to blog every day (and this past Sunday I got my post in 30 minutes before the day was over, but I did it). It is this kind of discipline I am trying to impose on myself in other ways and it has been a learning curve.

So thank you all for indulging my needs, I hope you have gotten something out of the endeavor. I have every intention of blogging for the next 100 days, so stick around!

2 comments:

  1. Yippie and congrats on this milestone, as well as all the others you have accomplished along the way. Thank you for sharing your insights, successes, setbacks, and realizations with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo one hundred posts! Congratulations and keep up the writing!

    ReplyDelete