Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weekend Reorg Project: Gym Clothes

So this weekend I have to tackle my wardrobe. I have been saying I need to switch my summer clothes for fall clothes for a couple of weeks now and procrastination has reared its ugly head.

One of my projects has to be sorting through my gym clothes. If you are like me, you have every free tee shirt you were ever handed at a charity or marketing event. In my case, most of them are stained and also now too big. Recently on the treadmill I was being choked by my tee shirt which, heavy with sweat and excess material, was tugging against my throat. This can't be good for the workouts.

I know I have some slimmer workout clothes, bought in anticipation of looking good in them, somewhere in my dresser or the big box of clothes that didn't fit me a few months ago in my closet.

So there will be a purging and a reorg of my workout wear, complete with before and after pics for you to see next week!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to photos of your project! Perhaps it will inspire me to purge and reorganize my own clothing.

    ReplyDelete