Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Recap Week 11

I had set a mini goal for tomorrow, November 1st, that I will not reach due to complete lack of snack control. This will be my first failure in that regard.

Diet: As you can imagine from above it was not a good food week. I gave in to lots of cravings for snacks. my meals were fine, but I ate a lot of extra stuff not on my meal plan and the results are obvious. I hate the fact that I cannot even veer off slightly without disaster, living like this for the rest of my life may be impossible. I did get to the gym every day, which prevented complete reversal of progress.

Budget: I am not looking forward to balancing out this month. I am definitely over budget in at least 3 categories... One of those is groceries and is clearly related to the above deviation from my meal planning, the 2 are intrinsically linked.

Mood: It was a decent week at work, over all a pleasant week, but the snacking kept tickling at my mood, made me happy at first, then guilty.

Hunger: Wasn't that hungry, since I ate too much.

I need to regroup today and set myself up for a successful 2 weeks so I can hit my mid November goal before Thanksgiving...

1 comment:

  1. This is a hard time of year for healthy eating. You are still doing great - don't let one small setback throw you off!

    ReplyDelete