Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Recap Week 7

This was a week of ups and downs in both the diet and the budget. I fear I am getting too comfortable with both and this is when I tend to let things slide, need to be more focused again.

Diet: Workouts were great, definitely getting stronger and have much better endurance. I notice how much faster I am moving in my every day tasks as well. Food was good all week until yesterday. I had a fairly loose schedule and due to some poor planning I wound up eating on the run a lot and did not make the best choices. I fear I undid some of the good from the workouts this week.

Budget: Last minute changes in plans led to more $$ going out than anticipated, this on the heels of last weekend's over-spending means 2 weeks in a row I was way over budget in a couple of areas.

Mood: Not surprisingly this was up & down too. I really hate the arrival of fall and I let it get me down a lot. Combined with hormones and work stress, I was not the happiest person in Boston this week.

Hunger: I was hungry yesterday because I did not eat according to my normal schedule and I let myself indulge way too much as a result.

It was not a disaster of a week by any stretch and I hope I don't see it on the scale and the budget spreadsheet too badly.

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you are tracking all of this and can see where things went awry will make it easier to make improvements next week - you are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete