Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Recap: Week 9

We have reached the point in my work year where the weeks fly by and with the days getting shorter it seems that I blink and it is Sunday again, ugghhh...

Diet: I hit my 20% goal this past week. I can now see differences in my body (particularly my face and neck) and my clothes are fitting differently or not at all. When I am on th treadmill I can see my reflection in the little TV monitor and sometimes I don't realize it is me. I had a couple eating out expereiences this week and I survived the party yesterday doing pretty well. On to goal #3!

Budget: I am struggling with Christmas. I did some shopping this past week and am going out to do some more today. I have to remember that while I have a monthly budget it does get factored over the whole year. So if I overspend on gifts these next few month I will just have to make up for it after the holidays. I am also going to invest in a new pair of sneakers today, money very well spent. I banked my savings from reaching goal 2.

Mood: I hate this time of year, it is obvious in my attitude lately.

Hunger: I was definitely hungrier this week. The question is, is it a result of ramping up my workouts for month 3 or due to my encroaching depression about the darkness and cold of the season?

1 comment: