Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Ideal Body

I don't hate my body. Sometimes I hate myself for not having the self-control to manage my body better, but my body has gone through a lot for me. It has taken me on trips and gotten me through 18 years of education, it has allowed me to play with my nieces and hug my mom. I have nothing against my body, it houses my heart and my mind which are more about who I am than what I appear to be on the outside.

Keeping that in mind, I often wish I had Jennifer Aniston's body.

This month's Shape Magazine is all about celebrities. Normally this magazine is very realistic, but they have succumbed to Us Weekly reporting for the month and are showing you the celebs with the best features, talking about how they work out and what they eat (um, they're rich fyi).

It is fun to fantasize though. Who would you like to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment