Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Recap Month 3

Technically this is supposed toy be Month 3's recap, but due to work scheduling nuttiness I have not been able to do my monthly calculating and really there is another week of March, so look for next week's recap to be much more thorough. In the meantime...

Diet: Need to force myself to the gym tonight after a day of standing on my feet at a conference and sneak in a Sunday walk and I will be happy with the exercise portion. I was doing good with food until last night. After a whole day of fighting the urge to eat conference baked goods and exhibit hall candy I caved and had a not very healthy dinner followed by more than one Cadbury Creme Egg. I hope to right my food course this weekend.

Budget: I worked too much this week to spend much money. Did have my indulgence of sushi on Tuesday, but it was worth it. I have some gift money I intend to spend on clothes this weekend, woo hoo!

Mood: Too busy to notice. Very high stress level over all but trying to manage it with as few Cadbury Creme Eggs as possible.

Next week is all about work, oh wait, so was this week, ugghh....

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel at all better, I also had more than one Cadbury Creme Egg last night. It happens. We just need to move on and be stronger the next day.

    ReplyDelete