Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Recap: Week 10

This week was all about re-establishing focus in many aspects of my life.

Diet: Finally had a successful food week. The key is to not blow the weekend. I am visiting my parents so I will not be as likely to just mindlessly graze as I have the past few weekends. Week 2 of Zumba was great, really good workouts the other days too!

Budget: Because I stuck to my meal plan this week there was much less money spent on take out and the like. I imagine the budget for the week will be much more in line. I also poured some time and focus into a potential money-earning plan.

Mood: Despite how stressful work is, good. I felt strong and healthy all week. I must learn to harness that feeling and use it to fight off the urge for pie.

Next week gets a little hectic again, hope I can hold on to the focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment