Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Recap: Week 9

A busy busy week ...

Diet: 2 Zumba classes this week and 2 regular workouts made for a good workout week. Zumba was awesome and fun and made me hurt in a good way. My food is still way off the mark though, I cannot seem to pull myself back to the healthy meal plan, way too much junk.

Budget: Several nights out, but nothing overly extravagant. I also have developed my new get rich quick scheme...stay tuned...

Mood: Work stress aside, I felt good! Happy to enjoy longer days, looking forward to warmer ones too.

Announcement: Look for a change in the blog Monday when I replace Tip of the Day with Goal of the Day, a small manageable goal to achieve that day.

Next week is less busy and I really need to get the meal plan back in action. I am going on a tropical beach vacation in late July and I want to be significantly smaller than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment