Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Recap: Week 2

So my last holiday gathering was last Saturday. That is it, no more overindulgence until there are leaves back on the trees. This week felt more like normal.

Diet: 4 Trips to the gym (I did not venture out in the blizzard) with good solid workouts. I can actually feel muscle in certain places. Food was definitely better overall this week, not perfect yet, but definitely better. Made some very healthy chicken cacciatore in my crock pot!

Budget: Also getting back to normal here. I have squirreled away a couple of gift cards for a treat in the spring. I am well stocked with lovely things here in the apartment, so I should be able to curb spending back to bare essentials for a couple months.

Mood: Trying to handle work stress better, this week was better than last. Winter seems to make things more foreboding, trying to find optimism where I can.

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with some quiet times with friends (not that the last two weekends of celebration weren't awesome!).

No comments:

Post a Comment