Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Recap: Week 18

So it begins, the true holiday madness. This week featured a business trip and the first weekend of Christmas festivities at the parents...

Diet: Up and down all week. I am really considering the holidays a 1 meal at a time plan and trying to sneak in a few solid healthy meals to balance out the rest. I worked out 3 days in all.

Budget: Doing well with my Christmas budget, with a week to go I have a nice little bit of cash for last minute gifts and treats. I have also already put aside money for New Years and Russian Xmas.

Mood: Slightly stressed in a manic holiday way, but merry over all!

As far as both the diet and the budget go I have a maximum threshold for indulging, I am hoping to fall shy of it. Hope you are all enjoying the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment