Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Recap -- Week 17

Today has been a bit hectic, but I am sneaking in this blog post before heading to Chicago tomorrow. I will not be blogging for the next few days, don't worry about me, I will just be busy and I am too frazzled to write ahead and time the posts, so no new blog until Thursday...

Diet: Had a decent week, weighed in on Friday and was happy with a small weight loss for the month which included Thanksgiving. My ultimate goal over the next few weeks is to not gain any weight, so a little weight loss is a nice cushion. Had good work outs and ate well most of the week.

Budget: Nothing of note here this week, that is good I would imagine :)

Mood: Little stressed about this work trip, now weather has delayed my departure until tomorrow, but other than that mood is festive and bright!

I will have a thorough post when I return documenting my 3 days out of town and how I do with eating and exercising while on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment