Friday, December 10, 2010

Stretching

When I started working out in August I was just moving. I was adding movement to my life in a focused way. All the experts say this, if you don't move start moving, if you move a little move a little bit more. You should not jump into running 5 Ks if you hardly ever move.

As the months have clicked by my workouts have definitely increased in intensity and I have found I really need to stretch more.

Stretching is vital to preventing injury and I know this from my years of walking and working the 3 Day Breast Cancer walk. I get lazy though and stretching takes time and I try to squeeze my workouts in during my lunch hour.

I think stretching is going to be inevitable though, so I am in search of a good quick stretching routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment