Monday, February 21, 2011

Zooma Zoom Zoom

My gym has begun offering more classes recently, a promise they made a year ago when I joined. I was not that upset by the lack of classes when I joined as I was not ready to put myself out there with a room full of others, but I am starting to get a hankering for some variety in my gym time.

Starting next week they are going to offer Zumba twice a week at lunch time. I try to get my workout in at lunch so my evenings are free and also so I can cross it off my list earlier in the day, giving me a better shot of fitting it in and not having it bumped by unexpected occurrences. So far the smattering of classes offered at my gym were all in the evening, so this is a plus.

I have heard good things about Zumba from real people I know, some of them not athletes, and I think I will give it a try. What about you? Have you joined the Zumba craze? Any words of advice for me before next Tuesday?

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try Zumba! Please let us all know how it goes if you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will! My plan is to spy on the class next Tuesday and if I think I can do it, try it Thursday.

    ReplyDelete