Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Recap: Month 2

February is a blessedly short month. During this short month I accomplished a whole lot of nothing on my plan. Here are the gory details:

Diet: Another month of yo-yoing on the scale had me just barely under where I started come weigh in day. I realize it could have been worse, but I am striving to be better, not "not worse". I did my measurements today as well and I did lose some of myself the past couple of months, a nice even decrease along my body and though the tape measure says my upper arms are the same, I can feel muscle where there never was muscle before. I need some drastic measures in March to move the scale, possibly a couple weeks of South Beach...

Budget: After avoiding the tax scare I overspent by $70 this month, again on food and entertainment. If I go South Beach the food budget will be brought under control and entertainment will not involve chocolate so much.

Mood: I am definitely looking towards spring with hope and enthusiasm, I trust that will carry over to upholding my goals once again.

Bring it on March, I am ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment