Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Recap: Week 5

The days are getting longer! I went out at 5:00 pm last night and it was not yet dark, hurrah! Winter continues to pound us here in Boston though, hope that Groundhog was right...

Diet: Once again a good gym week and a bad food week, just about a wash on the scale. Cannot get myself motivated to eat well right now. Not sure if it is the weather or boredom or both, but every night I have been snacking. Also, I do not think I am eating enough during the day, so I am hungry and impatient come dinner time. I am going to try to up my calories during the day and see if it helps.

Budget: Not a bad week. Dreading tax time in a couple weeks, think I might have to pay this year for the first time in over a decade. A check tot he IRS is not in the budget.

Mood: Sick of winter about sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment