Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Recap: Week 7

This was a crazy week in Boston with temps fluctuating from the coldest of the winter to near springlike. The days are definitely getting longer and with that my energy level is boosting and I am feeling less like a giant lumbering bear in need of a dark cave and more like a hyper squirrel in search of the stored nuts (yeah that metaphor got away from me fast...)

Diet: Still not as disciplined as I would like with the food aspect. Gym is going great and I did see some movement in the proper direction on the scale.

Budget: After narrowly avoiding tax-related calamity I am in good shape with the budget for now. I have already allocated a fare settlement of my tax refund and a small check for a consulting gig I did, with half going to savings and the other half to go to specific purchasing goals, not just magazines and candy.

Mood: Much more relaxed post-tax appointment.

I am getting out of the city for the weekend, some down time with a good friend will recharge my spirits. In fact, I last visited this friend back in August when I was first beginning this endeavor, the timing for a return is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment