Tuesday, April 12, 2011

That Box in the Closet

After my fabulous workout this Sunday I dug out the box in my closet with the smaller clothes in it. It was a little trip down memory lane, some of the items had not seen the light of day in 7 years (and as a result some were down right out of fashion).

I tried everything on and was pleased that some of it fits already. Some of it is close and I put that in a pile marked "Memorial Day". Other things are quite a bit too small (and still have tags on them) so they went in a pile marked "Cruise" in hopes of making it on to my body by the end of July.

It was great though to see what I have for spring/summer clothes and know that I am not going to have to do much shopping. I tried on a pair of capris with the tags still on them that fit nicely and are now hanging in the closet ready to wear. I also have a bathing suit that is in the Memorial Day pile and that is great as I threw my old one away at the end of last summer. I intend to buy a new swimsuit, but this one will be a good back up.

With the budget reigned in it feels good to put some of these purchases from the past to good use in the present and get some new outfits in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment