Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Recap: Week 15

Rough week for me over all. Kind of glad to see it come to an end. After a really rejuvenating weekend life just decided to throw me a couple curve balls this week.

Diet: Minor slide back to the Easter candy demons. Not a full Cream Egg breakdown, but more than I had had the previous week (which was none). Good work outs though, increased Zumba with free weights, ran on the treadmill for 5 minutes. Feeling strong, except when it comes to food then I am weak weak weak....

Budget: Good week! Had a very low key weekend so the spending was well curbed.

Mood: Started so good, but went down hill fast with life and work problems. Trying to embrace the joys of spring.

Tonight I hope to work off my pizza with very vigorous fun & games with the girls! More on that next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment