Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Recap: Week 13

Hello April! I could have done without the snow, but the Red Sox start playing for real today, so spring is here. March had its ups and downs and I am looking forward to warmer weather and leaves on the trees.

Diet: March was definitely an improvement over February and January, although still not perfect in many ways. I did note a 4 lb drop on the scale over the last 2 weeks which is a respectable weight loss, so I will remain positive going into the spring.

Budget: I was below my household budget for March, still overspending on food and entertainment. I am considering combining my household item and grocery budget as I never use all of my household budget, but I often buy household items at the grocery store and don't itemize the receipts.

Mood: Lots 'o stress this month, work is quite literally killing me. The spring will be worse.

I have a lovely weekend ahead of me though and I intend to relax and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment