Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Recap: Week 14

Work was an overwhelming whirlwind this week, but I am excited for a slight warm-up over the weekend.

Diet: Made it to Zumba both days this week after a few weeks of conflicts on Thursday. Going to add a great workout this afternoon and a long walk in the nice weather tomorrow to round out a good week. Food wise I was pretty good over all and expect the scale to move again at next week's weigh in. Also, if I can resist today I made it a whole week with no Cadbury Cream Eggs!

Budget: I was quite thrifty this past week after my spending frenzy the week before. I hope the slide into warmer weather will result in less expensive ways to fill my free time.

Mood: Pretty good. Although I would really like the Sox to win today!

Next week is a nice mix of crazy work and a few fun outings!

No comments:

Post a Comment