Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Girl Meets Grill

In a couple weeks I am going to be house-sitting for my parents while they drive around Atlantic Canada. This means having a huge house and yard (with garden) to myself for 10 days.

One of the things I am most looking forward to is grilling. While I have attempted the grill pan here in the city nothing beats cooking outside over an open flame.

Grilling is a very healthy way to cook as most of the fat cooks off and drips off so it is not reabsorbed in the food.

With the holiday weekend just passed a lot of articles on grilling were floating around. I liked this one which talked about grilling diversity. While I love a good hamburger or sausage on the grill I am always looking for something unique and healthy.

What do you grill that you think is pretty special?

No comments:

Post a Comment