Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Recap Week 2

Overall another good week. Work stress crept in on Friday, but I was able to relax Saturday with some beach time.

Budget: Stuck to my budget again for week 2, even a little bit ahead of budget in some categories for the month. The big news this week was my Debt Management Plan was accepted by my creditors, so everything is set in stone now and barring any unforeseen financial hardships I will be debt free in 4 1/2 years!

Diet: Worked out 5 days again, 4 in the gym and 1 day outside (taking advantage of outside while I can). Ate well, but really need to work on a better meal plan. I ate the same thing pretty much for five days. It was all healthy and good, but got really boring near the end. Goal for next weekend is to write a meal plan for a month. Met my weight goal for week 2!

Mood: Most of the week was rainy which dropped my energy level a little and work stress was high by week's end, but I have rebounded this weekend with some down time at the beach and some good friends around to keep my mind focused on productive things.

This coming week will seem long with the prize of a 3 Day weekend at the end, but I have shopped for good food and am ready tot ake it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment