Monday, August 29, 2011

What I Learned in Year One Part 1

I learned a lot about myself this past year, this week I will revisit a few of the big things in hopes of reviving my success.

I made some big changes in my life last year, but I learned in the past couple of months that all those changes are useless if I am not faithful in writing it all down.

Starting today I am back to a food and budget journal and will attempt to log all calories and spending. It will definitely be harder this time around as my life is so much busier than it was at this time last year.

Last year I used Fit Day online for my food journal and did all budget recording on an Excel spreadsheet. If anyone has any cool new user-friendly websites or apps please send them along!

1 comment:

  1. I have found that I work out MUCH more consistently when I keep track, so now I put a note on the calendar every time.

    ReplyDelete